Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Adoption Talk Etiquette

I found this video yesterday and haven't stopped giggling about it since.

Truth be told, I'm pretty understanding about this stuff.  People are curious, and people generally mean well.  People want to be supportive and people want to ask good questions.  Adoption is not the norm of life, so people are sometimes awkward and people have lots of misconceptions about how the process works.  
So take this for what it is, a little levity about an important issue.

Please ask your questions, we want to talk about adoption!

Please tell us our baby is beautiful and ask to hold him or her, we want to share our full arms and hearts with you.

Please don't think I take myself  or our life too seriously, I know us.  We're awkward people just like you.


Boop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great but let's keep 'em classy