Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Prologue

Lets just go ahead and get the awkward introduction stage out of the way.

Hi there, my name is Kate. I'm married to my favorite guy, Kain. We've been hitched for just over three years.  We live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio with our pooch Ranger and our kitty Francis.  They're best friends (maybe only in my mind). Here are some pictures so you can put faces with the names. 

•••••


Happy on our wedding day 6-19-10
{copyright Ed Vaflor Photography}


Date night summer 2013 - 3D glasses are the coolest. 


Ranger (4 months old), also known as The World's Cutest Puppy


Francis (2 years old), also known as The World's Least Friendly Cat

•••••

We believe fully in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We believe that we are wretched sinners saved only by the grace that He displayed on the Cross. Our love of Him is the glue that holds us together and the foundation on which our relationship is built. 

We both have day jobs - Kain runs a small business doing lawn care and I work as an RN at a local hospital.  Together we serve at our church by leading the elementary aged kid's class on Sunday mornings and hosting a weekly community group in our home. 

As of today, our family is just the two of us.  That's kind of the reason I started this blog. You see, Kain and I are at the beginning of our adoption story. I really wanted a place to document our experience, our emotions, and all the crazy happy beautiful details along the way. 

I'm honored that you have spent time at Crazy Happy Beautiful and I hope you stop by again! I look forward to sharing the rest of our story with you. I hope to create more than just a blog, but rather a full-fledged online community. So as I move forward, please comment, ask questions, give input, and allow me to get to know you too. 

Thanks friends! Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great but let's keep 'em classy