Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Dear Baby

Catch up on what Dear Baby is all about here

*****

Dear Baby,

It snowed this week!!  Will you love snow?  I loved to play in the snow when I was little.  I can remember your grandma building snowmen with me, and making maple snow.  I hope we make sweet snow memories like that.

We filled out the application for our adoption agency this week.  One step closer to being with you!  

We're also looking for a new home, one with a little more space for you and all of your stuff.  It's awesome to think that we are looking for the home where we will bring home our first baby.  It makes the process so special.  As I look at these houses I picture you.  I see you coming home, having tummy time, learning to walk, having birthdays, playing with Ranger.  I can't wait!! 

I'm praying for and about you constantly.  Just waiting and waiting and waiting.  It's so hard to not know when we'll be together.  It's so hard to wait.  But, there's no other way.  So wait I will.

I bought you a little something this week too.  You can't have it today, but someday it will be yours.  Can't wait.  Can't wait can't wait.

Do you know that I love you already?  Know it.  It's so true.  I am so crazy about you.

Someday soon, sweet babe you will be here.  And I will tell you every day that I love you and am glad that I'm your mom.  I will tell you that you are the answer to my prayers, a dream come true.  When you're here I'll hold you as much as you'll let me.  I'll do everything I can to make you feel safe and loved and wanted.  Because you are, baby.  You are.

Till we meet face to face....

Always yours,

Mommy

*****

Have your own Dear Baby letter you'd like to share?  Let me know, we'll link it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great but let's keep 'em classy