Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Learn What I Learned: FaithIt

FaithIt is an online community sharing inspiring and encouraging content on the internet.  Read their story here

A few days ago, a video from FaithIt popped up on my Facebook feed.  The title was intriguing and I had a few minutes to spare so I settled in and clicked play.  Minutes later I was richly encouraged and in desperate need of a tissue. 

{I cry.  I'm a crier}

Be inspired, friends.  Be challenged.  Find hope.  This couple tells a touching story of how their lives were rocked by adoption.  

I was especially moved by the theme in their story that there is hope (and success) after a failed adoption.  Living through that part can be rough.

Here's the video:


Tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Comments are great but let's keep 'em classy